- Radley Balko will join Washington Post | Poynter.
- New evidence suggests Neanderthals organized their living spaces
- Genome-block expression-assisted association studies discover malaria resistance genes in Anopheles gambiae
- Should the FDA regulate the interpretation of traditional epidemiology? « Genomes Unzipped
- How many genomic blocks do you share with a cousin?
- Maximum-likelihood estimation of recent shared ancestry (ERSA)
- Bits Blog: Amazon Floats the Notion of Delivery Drones
- W.H.O. Estimate of Swine Flu Deaths in 2009 Rises Sharply - NYTimes.com
- Stunning new research: cats recognize their owners’ voices—but don’t much care « Why Evolution Is True
- Methylation signaling controls cancer growth
- Food fight or exercise attack?
- Unmasking the roles of N- and C-terminal flanking sequences from exon 1 of huntingtin as modulators of polyglutamine aggregation
- Stem cells: Dual response to Ras mutation : Nature : Nature Publishing Group
- No, Humans Are Not Chimp-Pig Hybrids
- Area Woman Finally Uploads All 12 Million Pictures Of Her Vacation To Europe On Facebook | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- [Perspective] Genomes from Metagenomics
- [Essay] Exploring the Evolution of Human Mate Preference
- [Research Article] The Innate Growth Bistability and Fitness Landscapes of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- [Report] Though They May Be Unaware, Newlyweds Implicitly Know Whether Their Marriage Will Be Satisfying
- HOW STABLE ‘SHOULD’ EPIGENETIC MODIFICATIONS BE? INSIGHTS FROM ADAPTIVE PLASTICITY AND BET HEDGING
Please subscribe to my total feed of content