- Voyager: Outward bound : Nature News & Comment
- Advice on asking for letters of recommendation (updated May 2013) | Jonathan Eisen's Lab
- Immigrants: The ins and the outs | The Economist
- 50 Amazing Photos From Cat Heaven Island In Japan
- Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: Uruk migrants in the Caucasus
- Richwine, Biden and Me | The American Conservative
- NASA funds 3-D printed pizza project.
- Swedes shaken by second night of riots in Stockholm suburb triggered by police shooting - The Washington Post
- BBC News - Man dead in suspected Woolwich terror attack
- Alice E. Kober, 43 - Lost to History No More - NYTimes.com
- Genome Biology | Abstract | Longitudinal, genome-scale analysis of DNA methylation in twins from birth to 18 months of age reveals rapid epigenetic change in early life and pair-specific effects of discordance
- Why 3D Printing Is Overhyped (I Should Know, I Do It For a Living)
- Whose genome is it anyway? | Inspiring Science
- Paternity testing: Personal genomics companies will reveal DNA secrets. - Slate Magazine
- Egg freezing: Why the procedure is worse than PMS but better than the dentist.
- Apotheosis of cynicism and deceit from scholarly publishers
- Life as One of the Most-Persecuted Ethnic Groups on the Planet - Jeffrey Stern - The Atlantic
- Medieval Europe: Why was water the most popular drink?
- Census finds Islam on the rise, Christianity declining in Britain - UPI.com
- High Plains Aquifer Dwindles, Hurting Farmers - NYTimes.com
Please subscribe to my total feed of content